★ 考研信息汇总 ★ 

2011考研英语(一)试题及答案详解(八)

时间:2016-03-03 07:14:43

微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取事业编教师公务员等考试资料40G
uestion…。while引导让步状语从句,后面“Why cannot I make myself do this or achieve that?”question 的具体内容。本句采用顺译法。

【参考译文】我们或许只通过意识就能维持这种控制的幻觉,但事实上,我们却总是面临一个问题:我们为什么不能让自己去做这件事情,实现那个目标呢?

48.This seems a justification for neglect of those in need, and a rationalization of exploitation, of the superiority of those at the top and the inferiority of those at the bottom

【答案解析】本句的主体结构为:This seems a justification and a rationalization。 本句的难点在于运用很多介词短语作后置定语,介词短语套介词短语,使得宾语非常复杂。“for neglect of those in need”修饰“justification”“of exploration”“of the superiority”“of the inferiority” 修饰rationalization。而“of those at the top”“of those at the bottom”又分别修饰superiorityinferiority

【参考译文】这种说法似乎为忽视需要帮助的人找到了借口,使剥削合理化,令上层人优越,底层人卑微。

49.circumstances seem to be designed to bring out the best in us, and if we feel that we have been “wronged” then we are unlikely to begin a conscious effort to escape from our situation

【考查分析】本题考点:并列从句,定语从句。

【答案解析】本句主体结构是:circumstances seem to be designed to…., and if we feel that… then we are unlikely to… “环境好像是为…,而设计,如果我们感受到…,我们就不可能…” “bring out” 是产生、使显示出来;“wronged” 被冤枉,被委屈的意思,“be (un)likely to do” () 可能做某事;

【参考译文】环境似乎旨在激发我们的最大潜能,如果我们总感觉上天不公,那么不太可能会自觉地努力脱离现状。

50.The upside is the possibilities contained in knowing that everything is up to us; where before we were experts in the array of limitations, now we become authorities of what is possible. 

【考查分析】本题考点:主系表结构、分词短语的用法、连词where引导的状语从句。

【答案解析】本句主体结构为The upside is the possibilities,译为正面意义在于可能性Contained in knowing that everything is up to us,是过去分词结构作后置定语。分号后面是一个有连词where引导的状语从句。Where 在这里是在某种情况下(in what situation, to what point)的意思。

【参考译文】积极的一面是,既然万事都取决于我们,那么就有无限可能。以前,我们能够熟练应对种种局限;现在,我们把握着未来的可能。

Section III Writing

51.小作文

小作文范文:

Dear friend,

I am writing, without hesitation, to share one of my favorite movies, Forest Gump, with you, which is not only conducive to your study, but also beneficial to your life

For one thing, the beautiful language in this original English movie may contribute to your study of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing. For another thing, the profound cultural elements implicit in the scene will equip you with foreign cultural background and, above all, enrich your daily life

Would you like to see this movie after my recommendation? Remember to tell me your opinion about the movie. I am looking forward to your early reply

Yours,

Li Ming

写作技巧

清晰的三段式层次,合情合理,语言要直接,态度真诚,语气随和。

第一段,点明写信的目的是推荐电影。信函开头的可套用句型为:

I am writing to you to recommend … for …

I take great pleasure in recommending to you … as …

I would like to present … for your consideration in …

With reference to your requirements, I shall, without reservation, recommend … as…

第二段,简要概括推荐该电影的原因。

On the one hand,…On the other hand,…从两个角度提出……

第三段,再次建议,并盼望回复。可套用句型:

I am convinced that you are willing to see this movie after my enthusiastic recommendation

Your prompt attention on my recommendations will be highly appreciated

52.大作文

大作文范文:

The terrible scene depicted in the cartoon shows that some people in our life still lack the awareness of environmental protection. The picture illustrates that two tourists are chatting and eating happily on a boat and casually throwing their rubbish into the lake which is full of litter and waste. The drawing sets us thinking too much due to its far-reaching influence

Nowadays, though the awareness of protecting environment is being accepted by more and more people, we can still see many unpleasant scenes especially in scenic spots. Why does this phenomenon arise? Many factors are accounting for it. First and foremost, to some people, the consciousness of protecting environment is still not so strong. They may not think it is a big deal to throw rubbish everywhere. In addition, the environmental management system isn’t so satisfying. For example, in some places there’re few regulations or the implementation is seldom performed actually

From what has been discussed above, it is urgent to take some effective and relative measures. In the first place, we should continue to conduct more propaganda in communities and schools so as to let people realize the importance of protecting environment. In the second, more rules should be made and carried out by the government to restrain the conduction of destroying environment. People should work together to create clean and beautiful surroundings

写作技巧

The terrible scene depicted in the cartoon shows that…

The drawing sets us thinking too much due to …

Many factors are accounting for …

首页 上页 7 8 下页 尾页 8/8/8
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员事业编教师考试资料40G
【省市县地区导航】【考试题库导航】
 ★ 考研信息汇总 ★ 
 ★ 考研历年真题 ★ 
 ★ 考研经验技巧汇总 ★ 

电脑版  |  手机版  |  返回顶部