Part B (10 points)

61.  希腊人认为, 结构与维过程之存在着某种联系。点在人们尚认识的千差万以前就早已在洲扎下了根。

62.  之所有感激他 (位先), 是因在此之后, (土著) 言中有一些已存在了, 是由于说这言的部族或是消亡了, 或是被同化而失了自己的本族言。

63. 些新近被描述的得到充分究的洲和言往往差别显, 以至于有些者甚至指BoasSapir编造了材料。

64.  Whorf对语言与思维的关系很感兴趣, 逐渐形成了这样的观点:在一个社会中, 语言的结构决定习惯思维的结构。

65.  Whorf进而相信某种类似语言决定论的观点, 其极端说法是:语言禁锢思维, 语言的语法结构能对一个社会的文化产生深远的影响。

Section IV: Writing (20 points)

66.  参考范文

Look at this picture. A man is running toward the end of a race, sweating all over. Perhaps there is nothing special about the man and the race, yet the end line leaves a deep impression on us for it is both “finish line” and “starting line” if we look at it from a different angle.

The picture tells us a lot about life. An ordinary runner may think that his achievement calls for celebration for he has reached his goal. But an ambitious runner will well realize that his success is the starting point for a new race. Obviously, the way we look at things determines how far we will go. If we feel satisfied with the ability to read and write, perhaps we will not strive to get a college education. Again, if we think a Bachelor's degree is quite enough, we will not take pains to pass the examination for postgraduate. Life is just like an endless race. If we don’t prepare for new races, we are either disqualified from the race or surpassed by others. That’s why the finish line is also a starting line.

I like this picture. I may have been running this endless race, but I have been pushed forward by my parents or people around me. From now on, I will become more active and take the initiative, for the picture has really enlightened me.

(233 words)

首页 上页 1 2 3 下页 尾页 2/5/5
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员事业编教师考试资料40G
【省市县地区导航】【考试题库导航】
 ★ 考研信息汇总 ★ 
 ★ 考研历年真题 ★ 
 ★ 考研经验技巧汇总 ★ 

电脑版  |  手机版  |  返回顶部