★ 考研信息汇总 ★ 

2001年考研英语(一)试题及答案详解(二)

时间:2016-03-03 07:03:49

微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取事业编教师公务员等考试资料40G
nbsp; [D]

Section IV: English-Chinese Translation (15 points)

71.  届时由机器人主持的电视谈话节目以及控器的汽,一旦些汽 (违规)控器就使其停

72.  将与装性化芯片的玩具娃娃玩,具有置的算机视为工作伴而不是工具,人们将电视机前休届时数体时代就到了。

73.  集世界各地百位究人的成果,制了一个独特的新技千年列出了人有望看到重大突破和发现的最日期。

74.  但皮森指出,这个突破仅仅是人机一化的始:“是人机一之路的第一步,最终会使人在下世末之前就制出完全子化的仿真人。”

75.  家用将会变得如此智能化,以至于控制和操作它们会新的心理疾病 -- 房狂躁。

Section V: Writing (20 points)

76.  考范文

This picture is a symbol that tells us how we should use our love: our love is like a lamp; the darker the place, the brighter the light. Indeed, love is most precious when it is offered to someone who is in difficulty.

I can tell you a real story here. When I was a child, my family moved to the countryside. Among our new neighbors was a paralyzed woman. As an innocent child, I somehow showed some interest in her. When I had time, I would to see her. When I had something to eat, I would let her share with me. One day she suddenly said to me, tear in her eyes, “I will bless you when I am in heaven.” I knew my love for her had worked wonders, for I had never heard her speaking and I thought she had lost her ability to speak. Her blessing may have really worked for I have been a lucky person in work and in life.

As far as I understand, love is sympathy and sincerity that needs not be expressed in terms of money or sweet words. As the proverb goes, “a hand may smell fragrant when it gives roses to others.” I believe love is the most precious thing in the world and we should give it to those who need it most.

首页 上页 1 2 3 下页 尾页 2/7/7
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员事业编教师考试资料40G
【省市县地区导航】【考试题库导航】
 ★ 考研信息汇总 ★ 
 ★ 考研历年真题 ★ 
 ★ 考研经验技巧汇总 ★ 

电脑版  |  手机版  |  返回顶部