★ 考研信息汇总 ★ 

2010年职称英语等级考试综合类C级真题(十七)

时间:2010-12-15 20:54:35

微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取事业编教师公务员等考试资料40G
; D.Brother, could you give me a hand here?  E.He’ll be home about four o’clock.  F.New will you help me get the horse with his feet in the bathtub  
参考答案: A     答案解析:
 A.Well, I can’t tell you at the moment.  B.He is a very smart fellow.  C.The man with the horse got in side.  D.Brother, could you give me a hand here?  E.He’ll be home about four o’clock.  F.New will you help me get the horse with his feet in the bathtub  
参考答案: D     答案解析:
 A.Well, I can’t tell you at the moment.  B.He is a very smart fellow.  C.The man with the horse got in side.  D.Brother, could you give me a hand here?  E.He’ll be home about four o’clock.  F.New will you help me get the horse with his feet in the bathtub  
完形填空
(每题1分,下面的短文有l5处空白,请根据短文内容为每处空白确定1个最佳选项。共15分)1、Reform on the Road Will the reform on the use of government cars really reduce office expenditure 51 this count? There are no reports 52 such an outcome although some local governments have moved in that direction.Hangzhou government53 its reform last month. Officials below the level of deputy bureau chief cannot use official trips for business trips. Instead they get subsidies between 300 and 2,600 yuan a month according to their administrative rank. This reform is supposed to save the government the money involving in54a large number of cars.Hangzhou in east China Zhejiang province is not the first to attempt55 reform. Nanjing, capital of the neighboring Jiangsu province, did so five years ago, yet there is no report available of how much money the Nanjing government has saved 56 these measures. All that we know about is the fact 57 government officials get monthly subsidies for businessThe public have a right to 58 for transparency on the results of such reform 59 it is taxpayers' money that is being spent. Transparency is needed because people are 60 about policy-makers making policy against their own interests.Obviously, the subsidies are not based on work needs. Lower level officials usually travel 61 than high-ranking officials. Therefore, the impact of reform appears to be diluted.Transparency alone can tell us 62 the reform measures have indeed reduced government transport expenditure. If there is no disclosure of amounts saved by the reform, the public may have reason to suspect that the reform is actually a poly63 the income of officials in the form of a transport subsidy.The way government cars are used needs to be reformed. The government spending on purchase of cars was 80 billion yuan in 2008, and use and maintenance amounts to around 300 billion yuan a year.A study of ancient Chinese dynasties shows that the more reforms of the tax system, the heavier the taxes eventually 64 on subjects.The only way to prevent this vicious cycles from happening with government car reform today is for the higher authorities to have a strict and 65 audit of local finance.

参考答案: B     答案解析:
 A.opaque  B.transparent  C.obscure  D.ambiguous  
参考答案: A     答案解析:
 A.levied  B.taken  C.consumed  D.removed  
参考答案: C     答案解析:
 A.increased  B.to be increased  C.to increase  D.increase  
参考答案: D     答案解析:
 A.how  B.which  C.that  D.whether  
参考答案: B   &nb

首页 上页 16 17 下页 尾页 17/17/17
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员事业编教师考试资料40G
【省市县地区导航】【考试题库导航】