2017年高考英语真题及答案新课标Ⅱ(三)

时间:2017-06-09 20:54:57

微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取事业编教师公务员等考试资料40G
se it when you’re not

第三部分 语言知识运用(共两节,满分45分)

第一节(共20小题:每小题1.5分,满分30分)

阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的ABCD四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。

In 1973, I was teaching elementary school.Each day, 27 kids  41    “The Thinking Laboratory.”That was the      42     students voted for after deciding that “Room 104” was too   43   .

Freddy was an average     44    ,but not an average person. He had the rare balance of fun and compassion(同情).He would   45    the loudest over fun and be the saddest over anyone’s   46    .

Before the school year    47    ,I gave the kids a special       48    , T-shirts with the words “Verbs Are Your   49    ” on them. I had advised the kids that while verbs(动词)may seem dull ,most of the  50    things they do throughout their lives will be verbs.

Through the years, I’d run into former students who would provide    51    on old classmates. I learned that Freddy did several jobs after his   52    from high school and remained the same  53    person I met forty years before .Once, while working overnight at a store, he let a homeless man   54   in his truck . Another time , he   55   a friend money to buy a house .

Just last year, I was   56    a workshop when someone knocked at the classroom door. A woman   57    the interruption and handed me an envelope. I stopped teaching and    58    it up. Inside were the “Verbs” shirt and a    59    from Freddy’s mother. “Freddy passed away on Thanksgiving. He wanted you to have this.”

I told the story  to the class. As sad as it was, I couldn’t help smiling . Although Freddy was taken from us,we all   60   something from  Freddy.

41. A. built          B. entered         C. decorated             D. ran

42. A. name         B. rule            C. brand                D. plan

43. A. small         B. dark            C. strange              D. dull

44. A. scholar        B. student         C. citizen               D. worker

45. A. speak         B. sing            C. question             D. laugh

46. A. misfortune     B. disbelief         C. dishonesty           D. mistake

47. A. changed       B. approached       C. returned            D. ended

48.A.lesson           B.gift               C.report           D.message

49. A.friends          B.Awards            C.Masters          D.Tasks

50. A.simple          B.unique             C. fun             D.clever

51. A.assessments      B. comments          C.instructions       D.updates

52. A.graduation       B. retirement          C.separation        D.resignation

53. A.daring          B.modest              C.caring           D.smart

54. A.wait            B.sleep               C.study            D.live

55. A.paid            B.charged       &nbs

首页 上页 2 3 4 下页 尾页 3/5/5
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员事业编教师考试资料40G
【省市县地区导航】【考试题库导航】
 ★ 高考省级导航 ★ 
全国 A安徽 B北京 C重庆 F福建 G广东 广西 甘肃 贵州 H河南 河北 湖南 湖北 黑龙江 海南 J江苏 江西 吉林 L辽宁 N内蒙古 宁夏 Q青海 S山东 山西 陕西 四川 上海 T天津 X新疆 西藏 Y云南 Z浙江
 ★ 高考信息汇总 ★ 
 ★ 高考历年真题 ★ 
 ★ 高考历年真题 ★ 
 ★ 高考题库 ★ 
 ★ 高考题库 ★ 

电脑版  |  手机版  |  返回顶部