23. 【答案】C

【考点】形容词词义辨析

24. 【答案】C

【考点】名词词义辩析

25. 【答案】D

【考点】名词词义辨析

26. 【答案】D

【考点】名词词义辨析

【解析】love“爱”,anger“愤怒”,regret“后悔”,joy“开心”。这一句讲的是,Alice在得知猫咪回到它的主人身边后的反应,因此可以得知选D

27. 【答案】A

【考点】形容词词义辨析

【解析】trouble“不安的,烦恼的”,long“漫长的”,boring“无聊的”,quiet“安静的”。由上下文可知,作者这里是要描述Alice的青春期的状态,从文章第一段可得知,答案选A

B

Imagine the first days in a new time zone. Slow to respond to the 28  , your body clock is confused. Youre sleepy all day, but when its time for bed, you can hardly fall asleep. Obviously you are  29  jet lag(时差反应).

Travelers have traditionally fought this   30   with sleeping pills or alcohol. There are actually healthier ways that can work just as 31.

For example, the moment you get on the airplane, start  32   your biological block to the destinations time. If its daytime in your destination, try to stay  33   . Walking around the cabin(客舱) can be of help. When its nighttime, try to sleep. In that case, eat before the flight,  34 an empty stomach will prevent you from sleeping. These tips will help you start a new  35of sleep and wakefulness.

28. A.flight                    B.change                C.demand               D.climate

29. A.suffering from      B.working on          C.looking into         D.leading to

30. A.danger                 B.problem              C.waste             D.fear

31. A.briefly                  B.slowly                  C.suddenly             D.effectively

32. A.checking              B.sending               C.adjusting             D.stopping

33. A.awake                  B.alone                   C.hungry                D.calm

34. A.though                B.so                        C.whole                  D.or

35. A.understanding     B.cycle                    C.research              D.trend

答案解析:

28【答案】B

【考点】名词辨析

29【答案】A

【考点】动词短语辨析

30【答案】B

【考点】名词辨析

31【答案】D

【考点】副词辨析

32【答案】C

【考点】动词辨析

33【答案】A

【考点】形容词辨析

34【答案】D

【考点】连词辨析

35【答案】B

【考点】名词辨析

【点评】

总体难度:一般

本文为说明文,讲述了如何无面对倒时差的小诀窍。

三、阅读理解(20小题;每小题2分,满分40)

请阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(ABcD)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项的标号涂黑。

A

At thirteen, I was diagnosed(诊所) with  kind of attention disorder. It made school difficult for me. When everyone else in the class was focusing on tasks, I could not.

In my first literature class, Mrs.Smith asked us to read a story and then write on it, all within 45 minutes. I raised my hand right away and said,“Mrs.Smith, you see, the doctor said I have attention problems. I might not be able to do it.”

She glanced down at me through her glasses, “you are no different from your classmates, young man.”

I tried, but I didn’t finish the reading when the bell rang. I had to take it home.

In the quietness of my bedroom, the story suddenly all became clear to me. It was about a blind person, Louis Braille. He lived in a time when the blind couldn’t get much education. But Louis didn’t give up. Instead, h invented a reading system of raised dots(点), which opened up a whole new world of knowledge to the blind.

Wasn’t I the “blind” in my class, being made to learn like the “sighted” students? My thoughts spilled out and my pen started to dance. I completed the task within 40 minutes. Indeed, I was no different from others; Ijust needed a quieter place. If Louis could find his way out of his problems, why should I ever give up?

I didn’t expect anything when I handled in my paper to Mrs.Smith, so it was quite a surprise when it came back to me the nex

首页 上页 6 7 下页 尾页 7/7/7
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员事业编教师考试资料40G
【省市县地区导航】【考试题库导航】
 ★ 高考省级导航 ★ 
全国 A安徽 B北京 C重庆 F福建 G广东 广西 甘肃 贵州 H河南 河北 湖南 湖北 黑龙江 海南 J江苏 江西 吉林 L辽宁 N内蒙古 宁夏 Q青海 S山东 山西 陕西 四川 上海 T天津 X新疆 西藏 Y云南 Z浙江
 ★ 高考信息汇总 ★ 
 ★ 高考历年真题 ★ 
 ★ 高考历年真题 ★ 
 ★ 高考题库 ★ 
 ★ 高考题库 ★ 

电脑版  |  手机版  |  返回顶部