2015高考真题--英语(四川卷) Word版含答案(二)

时间:2015-06-13 22:55:31

微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取事业编教师公务员等考试资料40G
ndy, toys,basebail cards,puzzles and games. I went directly to the bar and ordered a bottle of soda. There I sat, considering my next move.

Books always came first.I picked out five titles.Nexe came the candy, rows and rows of it. I chose five candy bars, which brought my total to 25 cents. Then a betie of cold orange juice, a bag of chips and a pack of Ted Williams baseball cards. After peying the elerk,I still had 5 cents.

I hurried directly to my backyard, where an apple tree patiently waited for me. There, sitting in the shade against its strong trunk, I read my books, ate my candy and drank my orange juice.

As I sat in my own personal heavenI started thinking about having

more.That's when afantastic life-changing idea popped into head: If I could get more money,could buy more books l liked. buy anything l wanted. That's how it all started.

56.How did the boy fell on his way to Sam & Joes(no more than 5 words)

57.What doesa tidy summean in Paragraph 1?(no more than 5 words)

58.What did the boy consider doing first after he ordered soda?(no more than 5 woeds)

59.What did the boy do while reading?(no more than 5 words)

60.Where was the boyspersonal heavan?(no more than 9 words)

第二节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,共15分)

下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。

增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(ʌ),并在其下面写出该加的词;

删除:把多余的词用斜线()划掉。

修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。

注意:

1.      每句不超过两个错误;

2.      每处错误及其修改均仅限一次;

3.      3.只允许修改10出,多者(从第11处起)不计分。

Hi, Janice,

It's been a month since I came to this new school and I really want share with you some of the

problems I have been experiencing.

As I tell you last time, I made three  new friend here. We hang out together during lunch and

after school. We've been spending a lot of time sing in karaoke bars. It's been three Saturdays

now and it really costs me many. And I started to see this as a timewasting activity! In fact ,I don’t like to go anymore, so I’m afraid I’ll lose their friendship. How do you think I should do? If you are me ,would you talk to him?

Please help with me and give me some advice.

Grave

第三节 书面表达(共35)

假如你是李夏。你看到关国留学生Sharon 在网上发贴,.希望有人能帮助她提高普通话(Mandarin)水平,她可以教英语作为回报。请银据以下提示用英语给她写一封电于哪件。

1.表达给她提供帮助的意愿;

2.说明你能胜任辅导的理由;

3.给出讲好普通话的两点建议;

4.提出你学习英语的具体需求。

注意:

1.  词数120左右,开头语已为你写好;

2.  可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;

3.  文中不得透漏个人姓名和学校名称;

Hi Sharon,

This is Li Xia. I learned from your post that you want to improve your Mandarm_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

版权所有^91考试网高考频道(www.^91exam.org)

首页 上页 1 2 3 下页 尾页 2/5/5
微信搜索关注"91考试网"公众号,领30元,获取公务员事业编教师考试资料40G
【省市县地区导航】【考试题库导航】
 ★ 高考省级导航 ★ 
全国 A安徽 B北京 C重庆 F福建 G广东 广西 甘肃 贵州 H河南 河北 湖南 湖北 黑龙江 海南 J江苏 江西 吉林 L辽宁 N内蒙古 宁夏 Q青海 S山东 山西 陕西 四川 上海 T天津 X新疆 西藏 Y云南 Z浙江
 ★ 高考信息汇总 ★ 
 ★ 高考历年真题 ★ 
 ★ 高考历年真题 ★ 
 ★ 高考题库 ★ 
 ★ 高考题库 ★ 

电脑版  |  手机版  |  返回顶部